The primary responsibility of the Desert Radio Group Promotions Assistant is to assist the Director of Promotions with online content generation, engagement, and imagery along with fulfillment of various station events, promotions, contests, winners and listeners engagement. Assist.
DRG Promotions Assistant will possess the following qualities:
• Ability to complete duties in a timely fashion
• Team player, responds positively to change
• Maintains the company’s ethical standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Willing to make a commitment to the success of the Department
• Be proactive with new ideas for the company’s products as they relate to the product on-site, on-air, and online image.
• Assisting in streamlining work flow for best efficiency.
• Must be an ambitious, energetic and proactive self-starter who possesses excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience with graphics programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design); including basic knowledge of social networking platforms required.
• Ability to conceive and draft a professional letter using common software like MS Word and Outlook.
• Basic functions of MS Excel.
• Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record required.
• Ability to pass a drug screening.
• Ability to sometimes work unusual hours.
• Set up and/or assist with on-site events
• Communicate and follow-up with all parties involved insuring the best possible outcome.
• Conduct event site-checks by reviewing venue/location take pictures as needed, perform line checks, and assess and report any potential issues to Promotions Coordinator. Suggest preventive measures to ensure a successful outcome.
• Create items and decorations as needed for station events.
• Assist in preparing prize boxes and prize sheets for the Street Team.
• Assist in accurately maintaining prize inventory.
• Post events and concerts on all station websites.
• Post event photos on station websites and social media.
• Assist Director of Digital Media with any graphics needed for online promotions or on-site event signage.
• Take photos and video at assigned station events.
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Promotions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fax resume to: (760)322-5493
Attn: Promotions Department
Email resume to: Jobs@DesertRadioGroup.com
Mail resume to: Desert Radio Group
Human Resources / Promotions Dept.
1321 North Gene Autry Trail, Palm Springs, CA 92262